DIY Backpack and Coat Rack

Tired of backpacks and jackets messing up your floor? This was a great DIY alternative to the traditional coat rack.

I picked up a picture frame that matched my decor and then removed the back and glass. I glued wood letters (first initials) onto decorative card-stock paper, then placed it in the frame and replaced the back.
Then I took a piece of pallet, cut it down and painted it to match the frame. I drilled the hooks into the board in the desired positions and viola! Sturdy, easy, decorative and best of all it's efficient!

2 comments:

LSG Industrial & Office Products, Inc. said...

Sure its sturdy enough to carry 2 school bags. Thanks for sharing this DIY tips! Been looking around for this. Pipe Rack System Supplies Philippines

Unknown said...

Its a, learning so much. Thank you for sharing. whongnhungtran

Post a Comment


up